I have just spent over 2 hours trying to get a post out here with a slideshow of pictures from our Christmas and I'm about ready to throw the computer out the window...so I think it's time to call it a night. Please stay tuned for pictures...I hope!
Oh that has totally happened to me and its sooooo frustrating!! I hope you are able to post them soon, I can't wait to see your pictures :)Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
This blog chronicles the adventures of our busy family. We have four active little boys who make us smile every day. We hope this blog will keep our family and friends up to date on the many stories our boys provide us with every day.
Oh that has totally happened to me and its sooooo frustrating!! I hope you are able to post them soon, I can't wait to see your pictures :)Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDelete