I took an egg bake to MOPS today and it was delicious. It was a new recipe so I thought I would share. It was super simple and since you make it the night before it's an easy way to have a hot meal in the morning without a lot of work.
ENJOY!
CHEESY EGG CASSEROLE
1 lb. monterey jack cheese, shredded
1 T. flour
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 lb. sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
12 eggs
1 cup milk
Directions:
1. Toss the monterey jack cheese with the flour and put in the bottom of a greased 9X13X2 baking dish.
2. Top with cheddar cheese; sprinkle with the bacon.
3. Beat eggs and milk; pour over all.
4. Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight
5. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
6. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love MOPS, do you like your group?
ReplyDelete