Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Christmas 2010
I finally figured out how to get a slideshow embedded in my post! I'm a little slow, but at least I'm learning something new. :) We had a crazy final week of December, with lots of traveling and visiting family. The boys enjoyed Christmas and Jeff and I loved to watch them experience everything. As anyone with children knows, travel = very little sleep, so we were all exhausted when we finally made it home. In fact we are still trying to get caught up on sleep and back in to our normal routine. Hopefully by the end of this week life will be back to normal. This slideshow is long, so it may only be of interest to the grandparents. :) But for those of you who have some time to kill, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I need to learn how to do the slideshow post- very cool:) Happy New Year to your sweet family!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics.
ReplyDeleteThanks for redacting the family name. :)
FYI I am thinking about reducing my password to only 30 characters.
Security Dad