Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Whirlwind

What a morning it's been.  Up at 5:15 with Cooper who was coughing uncontrollably.  Gave him some honey and he quieted down until 6:30.  Jeff took Jackson to preschool, and Grant, Cooper and I were off to the doctor.  Sure enough they both have ear infections.  Hopefully this is not the first of many this winter.  Then off to the grocery store, Walgreens to get their medicine, home to clean/take a shower/feed the boys, and then headed to pick up Jackson from preschool.  Then to Target to get diapers and some other necessities.  All of this and we were home in time for everyone to get down for their 1:00 nap, WHEW!  I think I need a nap too!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a crazy morning! Just another day in the life of 3 little boys :) Hope they all take great naps and you get some rest too.

    ReplyDelete