Friday, October 1, 2010

Special Visitors

Two weeks ago we had some very special visitors at our house.  My mom, aunt, and grandma drove out here to spend some time with us for a couple of days.  Grandma had never been to our house and we were so excited to have her come and see where we live and just what we do on a daily basis.
The boys loved reading books with Grandma, Great Grandma, and Auntie Becky.
Great Grandma reading to Grant
Grandma reading to her grandsons
Grant and Cooper reading with Auntie Becky
We took a walk around our neighborhood and Jackson got to show off his great bike riding skills.



The boys can't resist the park so we stopped there to play.  My amazing 88 year old, young-at-heart grandma hopped on the swings too!  I hope I'm just like her when I'm 88!!
Cooper and Great Grandma

Grant snuggling with Great Grandma
Grant snuggling with Auntie "Gecky" (a.k.a. Becky).
Jackson and Great Grandma having fun!
My Grandma and I

The trip ended with a "Girl's Night Out."  I loved spending a few days with three very important women in my life.  Thanks for coming to visit us!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the memories, Steph and family. I loved every minute!

    Grandma Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "making memories" with the Rognes women!! You have a very special family, Steph. Thanks for letting us have a glimpse of your life!! Love you, Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete