Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Too Quiet

Nothing ever good can happen when the boys are quiet.  When I can't hear them talking, singing, or screaming I know they are probably doing something they shouldn't be doing.

This morning I was trying to get the boys ready to get out the door.  I was changing Grant's diaper, Jackson was dressed and playing at the train table, but Cooper was nowhere in sight and he was silent.  I should have known something was up.  He came out of the bathroom, arms soaking wet up to his elbows and I thought for sure he had been playing in the toilet.  Oh no, it was MUCH WORSE!  Jackson had gone potty this morning in the little training potty and I forget to dump it in the toilet.  Needless to say, Cooper had found the treasure and decided to splash in it like it was a water table.  There was pee all over the bathroom!!  That little stinker!
Hard to be upset with this sweet face!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! What a stinker! He is too cute though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wrong for me to laugh? Hopefully after some time passes you can too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Cooper, You are such a joy.

    ReplyDelete