Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Snuggle Time
The boys had a terrible time with naps today. No one could fall asleep and stay asleep for long. I went upstairs for the umpteenth time to get Cooper and decided to bring him downstairs with me, because the other boys were sleeping. Needless to say I got the BEST present by bringing him downstairs with me. Cooper was so sleepy, he fell asleep in my arms and slept for an hour! It was the best "snuggle time" I've had with him in a long time. What a treat!! I just wished I had my camera close by so I could have taken a picture of his sweet face all snuggled in to Mommy. It was precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love your new blog - seeing and hearing about your day. What special snuggle time for mommy and Cooper! I wonder who enjoyed it more?!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pics!!!!!! Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteThank you for starting your blog! I loved seeing your pictures. And what a sweet moment with Cooper :) I love those precious moments...especially when they are preceded and followed by crazy ones!
ReplyDelete