I have been reading blogs for awhile now and contemplating whether or not to start one for our family. I decided this would be a great way to keep our family and friends up to date on our three boys and all the funny things they say and do. We have been saying for 3 years now that we need to write these things down because we will most definitely forget. So here I am. I hope you enjoy reading about our family's day to day adventures as much as we enjoy living them!
Here are some pictures from our weekend. My parents came out for a much needed visit. We took the boys to a different park everyday and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
| Our Family |
| Cooper and Mom |
| Jackson and Jeff |
| Grant peeking at Grandpa. |
Thank you for deciding to blog! I've contemplated it but I'm not sure where the time would come from. I don't know how YOU find the time! :D
ReplyDelete