Saturday, September 11, 2010

One More Thing...

So I have tell this cute story about Jackson.  He is always saying things that make us smile.  Grandma Linda recently bought  him a book called, "Have You Filled A Bucket Today."  If you haven't read it, I recommend it.  Super cute and sends a great message to kids.  Now that we've read this book many times, we often talk about filling someone's bucket, i.e., doing or saying things to make someone feel good.  Yesterday, Jackson and Cooper were battling over a train, and Jackson finally told Cooper he could play with it.  I praised him for making a good choice by sharing with his brother, and I told him he had filled Cooper's bucket.  Jackson looks at me, smiles and says, "I just filled Jesus' bucket too!"  I love that kid!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute Steph! My mom just got those books for the girls. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete