Friday, September 24, 2010

Jack & Grant

One day this summer, Grant was running around the house in a t-shirt, his diaper, and his tennis shoes.  All of a sudden Jeff looked at me and said, "Are you having deja vu?"  I quickly got on the computer to look at our old pictures and sure enough there was a picture of Jackson at the exact same age in the exact same t-shirt, a diaper, and the exact same tennis shoes.  We have always thought Grant looked a lot like Jackson.  What do you think??
Jackson - 17 months
Grant - 16 months

3 comments:

  1. We've been getting a few surprises like that as well. It's so much fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! And they are so stinkin cute Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you still have that shirt for Cal to wear because THAT is a comparison I want to see!

    ReplyDelete