Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What a Difference a Day Makes!

I apologize for the rant yesterday, but this blog is about our life, and yesterday life was stressful.  Today life is great!  Oh what a little fresh air and space to run around in will do for everyone's attitude.   It's still freezing here, but Jackson bundled up for preschool today, and the little boys and I bundled up to head to an indoor playground to play with some friends.  It was just what the doctor ordered for all of us.  Everyone is napping peacefully now, and I'm busy making Christmas cookies.  Life couldn't be any sweeter! :)
Playing in the tent yesterday.
Cheese!

Look at the static in his hair!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Steph, I could have written your last two posts. I totally get it and we have those days as well. I don't think there is a mom out there that doesn't have good and bad days. It does make those good days even sweeter. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a mom is like the weather - wait awhile and everything changes. :-) You are a GREAT mom!!!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ups and downs are normal for a family with 3 little boys any time of year but with Christmas it is almost always a givin. Keep up the good work you two.

    ReplyDelete