We hope you have a super special day! Wish we could spend it with you, but you wouldn't want to spend your birthday wiping snotty noses anyway, right? :) We love you!!
The only thing that would have made my b'day more special would have been to kiss your "snotty-nosed" faces. Thanks for making Gramma feel special on my happy day. I love you all bunches and am anxious for Christmas.
This blog chronicles the adventures of our busy family. We have four active little boys who make us smile every day. We hope this blog will keep our family and friends up to date on the many stories our boys provide us with every day.
The only thing that would have made my b'day more special would have been to kiss your "snotty-nosed" faces. Thanks for making Gramma feel special on my happy day. I love you all bunches and am anxious for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteGramma
Your boys are so cute I just want to eat them up! :)
ReplyDelete