Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Polar Express

Thank you Ava and Addy for the awesome gift!!  Jackson was so excited to open his package and when he saw it was The Polar Express, he was thrilled!  You girls are too sweet!  Jackson is so obsessed with The Polar Express right now.  We read the book before bed every night and he now can recite the entire book!  For anyone that hasn't read the book, there are a lot of words.  So Jeff and I were amazed when he recited it to us.  I've been on the hunt for a Brio Polar Express Train online with no luck yet.  They retired it, which I don't understand, and I've been outbid on two different sets on eBay.  For now, Jackson is really good to pretend his trains are the Polar Express.
Oh my goodness, it's The Polar Express!!!
Thank you Ava and Addy!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome Jackson!!! Ava saw it at Target and said we have to get that movie for Jackson Summy!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete