Tuesday, January 1, 2013

We are still here

So its been over a month and I have posted NOTHING!  And of course, the last 6 weeks have probably been our busiest with lots of things to document, so needless to say I have a lot of catching up to do.

But I'm going to start my first post of the year by saying...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We were suppose to have a fun New Year's Eve with some friends of ours coming over to celebrate.  I had lots of food planned and in the fridge, the kids were super excited to play with their friends, I had games planned, and wouldn't you know the stomach flu had to pay a visit!  The other family had sick kiddos and I woke up not feeling so well myself on the 31st.  So we had to cancel, and the day ended up being pretty blah.  But sleep was the cure for me, and I feel so much better today and so far no one else in our family seems to have gotten it.

Jeff and I planned a little scavenger hunt to do with the boys on New Years Day to recap our fun adventures of 2012.  The boys loved figuring out the clues and filling in the secret code.
The Secret Code
Grant was so proud of himself when he finished his maze.
Looking in their hamper for a clue.
Looking on the map for clues.
Jackson got to fill in the letters and read us the secret message.
I will try to do some catch up this week with our Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations!

1 comment:

  1. So what was the secret message? Looks like the boys loved it!

    ReplyDelete