Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Feast

Jackson had his Kindergarten Thanksgiving Feast this last week.  Prior to the feast, I was able to go into the classroom to help the kids bake some of the treats for our feast.  The day I was there we made pumpkin corn bread muffins, but they had also prepared carrot cake to eat as well.  Jackson was very excited that both Mom and Dad were able to come to the feast and watch.  The three morning kindergarten classes sang songs for their families and then enjoyed eating the yummy treats the kids had prepared.
The Pilgrims ready to sing
Our handsome Pilgrim
Ready for the Feast
Jackson's Kindergarten class (he is in the front on the right)


 
 He's obviously very comfortable up there!  His hat kept falling down over his eyes, which was driving him crazy.
  
I think this second video is so sweet!  The little girl next to Jackson was crying and he was trying his best to console her but still do his job of singing.  You can see him ask her "what's wrong?", and then he follows her into the audience when she finally went to sit by her parents.

3 comments:

  1. oh Jackson is quite the performer and has a big heart as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him!! What a sweet little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma is soooo proud of you, Jackson!! You are a wonderful singer! You make me smile. I love you, Mr. Jack!!

    ReplyDelete