I don't seem to be doing very well with keeping up lately. I'm going to try to wrap up what we did in December in one post...here it goes...
Jeff had a guy's trip planned in December, so while he was gone my parents came out to visit and help with the boys. It was my mom's birthday, so we got to celebrate with her too! I also got my first official lesson on making Lefse (Norwegian "treat" that my family has for most holiday gatherings).
The boys made handprint Christmas Trees.
We saw Santa!
Celebrated an early Christmas at our house before traveling to Iowa.
Christmas in Iowa
 |
| My Handsome Boys |
 |
| Jackson read the Christmas Story this year! |
 |
| Transformers! |
 |
| Playing Uncle Matt's Ukelele |
 |
| Christmas with Grandma Lori, Papa Vince, Great Grandma Norma, and Uncle Tim |
 |
| My sweet cousins |
Um that Transformer picture is great! Especially with your husband smiling at them in the background:)
ReplyDelete