Saturday, August 18, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Grant and Cooper had their first day of preschool this past week! I took them on Monday for an hour to meet their teachers and play in their room. Then on Tuesday they went for their first official day. They were excited to go and there were no tears. I can't believe how big my babies are! I'm excited for them and know they will have a great year in preschool.

Stopped to see Daddy at the pool on our way to Deer Park
Walking down the hall. Those backpacks are bigger than they are!
Deer Park 2012-2013
 

On Thursday Grant had to go to school without his buddy Cooper who was a little under the weather. I had no idea how they would do not having each other. I thought for sure there would be complaints or tears from one or the other as we dropped Grant off at school. Well, they surprised me! Grant walked right in to his classroom without any problems, and Cooper happily announced to everyone that he couldn't stay because he had diarrhea, awesome! Miss Amanda said Grant had a great day and acted unphased by the fact that his brother wasn't with him. I guess they are more independent than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment