He didn't seem to mind...He's still handsome from the front!
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Oops!
I am perfecting the art of cutting the boys' hair. However, I have to confess...I made a big "oops" with poor Grant during his last haircut. Thank goodness his hair grows quickly and it's cold so he could wear a hat when we left the house! I have learned to ALWAYS make sure the guard is on the clippers, to focus on only the child in the chair, and to not get distracted but the other two!!

He didn't seem to mind...He's still handsome from the front!
He didn't seem to mind...He's still handsome from the front!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All I have to say is....be glad it was your son and not your husband and not the night before he had to leave for a national sales meeting with his entire company AND that it wasn't a huge chunk on the side of his head........All I could do was laugh when I did it because I really wanted to lock myself in a room and cry because I felt so bad.
ReplyDeleteOh no!! That is hilarious! Poor Matt!
Delete