Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Part I

I have so many pictures from Christmas this year I'm going to put them out here in segments and try to limit them.   Sorry for anyone who gets bored.  Here goes...

We first celebrated Christmas with my Dad's family.  We enjoyed our traditional Oyster Stew, well some of us did anyway.  I love it, the rest of my family (Jeff & the boys) not so much.  Oyster Stew is an acquired taste, and since I've been having it every Christmas for as long as I can remember, I have acquired the taste!  The boys enjoyed playing with cousins they don't get to see very often, including another set of twins.  We miss having Grandpa and Grandma with us, and I know how much they would love seeing their great grandkids!

The H Family
My cousin's set of twins, born 9 months after our boys.
Spiderman in his bathrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment