Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School

Today was Jackson's first day of preschool!   Yes it's only mid-August but believe it or not the school year is off and running.  Jackson has new teachers this year and a new classroom, which he was very excited about.  He is going to school three mornings a week, but he has informed me he wants to go five days a week!  I think he is ready for kindergarten, but thankfully that will have to wait for next year.

He had a great day today, although he was so tired when I picked him up he wasn't able to fill me in on much.  He told me he played with new friends today, girls and boys, but everything else he says is a secret.  Jackson is so curious right now about EVERYTHING!  I hope that this school year is filled with lots of learning because he is ready to soak up anything you can teach him.  He asked me the other night what "Google" was.   We have to use that word a lot because most of his questions I don't know the answers to and have to say, "Let's google that."  :)

First day of preschool 2011

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute......that's funny how he asked about google- when I tell Jax I don't know something he will say, "Let's go google it, Mom!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy boy! I love him!

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete