Monday, November 1, 2010

Superman!

Jackson was Superman for Halloween this year, and he took his job very seriously!  I just have to share this story...

On Sunday at church, Jeff was greeted by the lead teacher when he picked up Jackson from Sunday school.  She told Jeff she had to tell him a story about Jackson that would go down in the history of her experiences at church as one of the funniest things that has ever happened.  All the preschoolers were sitting listening to the story for the day.  The teacher said in her story, "All of a sudden a superhero was in sight."  Jackson raised his hand high and said, "It's me!  I'm right here!"  I can just picture his little eyes opening wide and shouting for all to hear that he was Superman!  (Of course, she was talking about a much different type of 'superhero' :) )
Can you hear him singing the Superman theme song?

2 comments: