Poor Cooper did a lot of this today.
This is what a severe double ear infection does to my little "party animal." He spent the first hour of his morning laying on the floor of his bedroom without moving. That's when I decided to call the doctor. After having a dose of antibiotics, Tylenol, and a serious nap he was showing signs of his "true" self, like singing The Elmo Song. :) He refused to take his hat off the entire day, even ate lunch and took his nap with it on! Maybe it made his ears feel better?Jackson has started dropping his nap in the last month or two. I only have him lay down 3-4 days a week. Today was a no-nap day, so Jackson and I got to spend two hours together with no distractions while Grant and Coop napped. We pulled out the play dough, which hasn't been touched in months. Jackson loved making "worms" with his little tool! I forgot how therapeutic playing with play dough can be!!
No comments:
Post a Comment