Saturday, April 19, 2014

Some "Firsts"

Today was full of "firsts" for Cal.  We went to the Easter egg hunt at church today, which the boys always enjoy.  They heard the story of Easter told through the Resurrection Eggs, hunted for eggs, and decorated (and ate) a sugar cookie.  Cal quietly observed the whole thing:)

Checking out all their candy.

Cookies!


Cooper found one of the "special" eggs and was awarded this giant chocolate bunny!

It was a gorgeous day and we spent most of it outside.  Cal had his first ride in the swing.  He loved it!

Cal had his first taste of sweet potatoes and of course he loved them!  No picture unfortunately, because I had no time to put down the spoon and pick up the camera. His mouth was constantly opening for the next bite.

And finally, and biggest of all...Cal took two gigantic naps, IN HIS CRIB!!  He slept for an hour and a half this morning and two hours this afternoon. Woot woot!!  We finally layed him down without his swaddle (which I had been dreading) but I think that is what did it!  He was so content to just be free.  Yay for good sleep!!

Oh and I had to include this...I had time to paint my nails!!  Hasn't happened since last summer!

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT day to document! It looks like everyone had a fun-filled day, including the mama. Love you ALL!!

    ReplyDelete