Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day

I honestly had the BEST Mother's Day ever this year.  The boys were super extra sweet to me.  I was showered with hugs, kisses and I Love You's all day long.  They each had made something for me at school, which they were so excited for me to open.  But in addition to that Jeff had the boys make these adorable paintings for our dining room, which I LOVE!

The only way we seem to get a decent picture anymore is if we promise a silly one at the end!
My sweet cards from the boys.  G & C made cards that said, "I love my mom because...she is beautiful, I like going out to dinner with her, I love her so much, I like to be with her and when she leaves I am sad."  Their teachers had interviewed them about their mom and their answers were on the inside.  So cute to see how they answered questions about me, like what my favorite color is, my favorite food, how I met their dad, what their favorite thing is to do with mom.  Such a keeper!
Plates from Grant and Cooper.
Keychain that Jackson made for me.
My special paintings.  The boys are still chanting this to me.  They each say their word they painted and then say "mom" altogether.  Its so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment