Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

We have been showering the boys with love for the month of February.  Each morning they have woken up to a new heart with a message explaining reasons we love them on their bedroom door.  Their door is covered with hearts and hopefully their little hearts are covered with our love for them.

 The boys were so excited to about their new legos this morning, as well as the treats and books from Grandpa and Grandma.

When I picked Grant and Cooper up from preschool today I was given these precious little valentines...
My eyes literally welled up with tears as I stood in front of their cubbies reading this sweet message.  In the last few months I have really started to "panic" about how much my boys are growing up.  The time is slipping away much too quickly!  In case you can't read the message above this is what it says...
Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls
But every day I'm growing--
I'll be grown some day
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away
So here's a little handprint
just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small

4 comments:

  1. Such cute ideas! Love the hearts on the door....I think I will be stealing that one next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Your boys know without a doubt how loved they are. Great parenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good momma you are! Your family is growing up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete