One cute story that I have to share...We watched our wedding video this week and the boys saw it for the first time. After watching it, Cooper says to me, "You were the sweetest Mommy in town on your wedding." Love that boy!
Saturday, July 28, 2012
9 years!
Jeff and I celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary on the 26th. We actually got to go out on a date this year too! We had a delicious, uninterrupted dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (one of our favorites) and saw Moonrise Kingdom. It was a little too artsy for me, but it was still fun to be together with no interruptions. Thanks to my dear friend Kate for watching the boys for us! :)
One cute story that I have to share...We watched our wedding video this week and the boys saw it for the first time. After watching it, Cooper says to me, "You were the sweetest Mommy in town on your wedding." Love that boy!
One cute story that I have to share...We watched our wedding video this week and the boys saw it for the first time. After watching it, Cooper says to me, "You were the sweetest Mommy in town on your wedding." Love that boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary! You both look as great as the day you got married! Love you!
ReplyDelete