While my mom and I were busy organizing and going through tubs and tubs of kids clothes, the boys were very good about entertaining themselves and playing nicely together. This is what they were doing one day while mom and I were busy organizing. They got into the winter hats and thought on this hot summer day they needed to keep their heads warm. This is quite the look huh?
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Silly Boys
My wonderful mother came to visit recently to help me clean out our basement. To be totally honest, I was afraid of ending up on Hoarders because the basement had gotten so so bad! In a matter of 2 1/2 days we got A LOT done. I feel like I can breathe now when I go downstairs, aaaah!
While my mom and I were busy organizing and going through tubs and tubs of kids clothes, the boys were very good about entertaining themselves and playing nicely together. This is what they were doing one day while mom and I were busy organizing. They got into the winter hats and thought on this hot summer day they needed to keep their heads warm. This is quite the look huh?
While my mom and I were busy organizing and going through tubs and tubs of kids clothes, the boys were very good about entertaining themselves and playing nicely together. This is what they were doing one day while mom and I were busy organizing. They got into the winter hats and thought on this hot summer day they needed to keep their heads warm. This is quite the look huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment