Sunday, May 13, 2012

Moms Day

I love being a Mom to these boys...


 
 Here is the list of what they wanted to get their Momma for Mother's Day
1.  New sunglasses -- Cooper
2.  High heels -- Jackson
3.  A rocketship cake -- Grant
4.  Hugs & kisses -- Cooper
5.  Necklace and sweets -- Jackson
6.  A shirt -- Grant
7.  A red cell phone -- Cooper
7.  Ice cream -- all three of them (they know their Mommy well!)

This list was created over breakfast with Daddy yesterday.  I think its so cute to hear what they think I would like to have.  I did get a few of these things from the list, but what I love more than anything is their sweet voices saying, "I Love You Mom!"  And even more than that, I love my wonderful husband who made me a mom to these three boys and makes me feel appreciated and loved everyday!
 
I hope they know how much their Momma loves them!

Happy Mother's Day to our Moms too!  What great examples I have for motherhood.  Love you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment