Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Easter!

Easter 2012

It seems rare these days to get a picture of just Jeff and I!

Jackson was SUPER excited to wear his new purple tie on Easter Sunday. He has been asking to wear it ever since we bought it!


We had a great Easter weekend. My parents came for a short visit.

We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. Grandpa even took a turn batting during our family baseball game.

The cheering section


Saturday we went to the Easter Egg hunt at church. They told the Easter story using the Resurrection Eggs. The kids had a huge egg hunt, and then they each got to decorate and eat a cookie. Sugar, sugar, and more sugar! It was fun!


Easter Sunday was a great day!  The excitement of what we were celebrating and of course more sugar made for a fun morning.  The boys were thrilled with their new marble ramp!  They didn't even really notice the baskets, they just wanted to play with marbles.

I hope everyone had a joy filled Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Our boys LOVE that marble ramp too- I think I've re-built it 20 times but they always have so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete