Thursday, March 22, 2012
Twin Love
Grant and Cooper have spent most every minute of their life TOGETHER. For the first time last night, they slept not only in separate rooms, but different states. Grant is off at Grandma Camp for a couple of days all by himself, such a big boy! Jackson, Cooper, Grant and I met Grandma at the half way mark between our houses yesterday and Grant went off with Grandma while J, C, and I came back home. As we were following Grandma's car towards the highway Cooper said, "I miss Grant!". When we got on the highway, Cooper wanted to know what direction Grant was going and said he wanted to go that way too. When he woke up from his nap in the car, one of the first things he said, with a quivering lip, was, "I miss Grant!" That bond they have is so amazing! We all miss Grant and can't wait to see him in a couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh that makes me so sad! :) Chase and Owen would say the same thing for sure. The bond is so special.
ReplyDelete