As of yesterday the high school girl's swim season is officially over!! I am so excited to have Jeff home earlier in the evenings and home on Saturdays, and I know the boys are thrilled too. The Deerfield High School Girl's Swimming and Dive Team had an amazing season this year, finishing 12th at the state meet yesterday. Although I'm slightly biased I have to say they may have done so well this year because of their latest addition to their coaching staff, Coach Jackson.
Jackson LOVED being a coach this year. He spent every home meet down on the deck with Daddy. He took the job very seriously!
The teacher and the student
The student has now become the teacher...
One of my favorites, look at him cheering!!
Like father, like son
Time to jump in the pool and celebrate the big win
Congratulations to the team and their coaches on a fantastic season! And many thanks to Melissa P. for taking these great pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment