I just cannot believe Jackson is four years old. I have memories from those first few days after he was born that are so ingrained into my mind that I feel like it was just yesterday I was holding a sweet little baby boy.
Now that sweet baby boy is playing make believe, making up new jokes, riding his scooter, helping out with chores around the house, and doing all kinds of things that amaze me everyday. Jackson is a sensitive, fun loving, curious boy these days. He has many questions about "life" that usually come out of nowhere. He is obsessed with Toy Story and all he wanted for his birthday was Buzz Lightyear and a Buzz Lightyear Spaceship cake. So of course he was not disappointed...



We took the boys to the Jump Zone to play. They all loved it!! It just opened a few weeks ago and I just happened to see an ad for it. It was awesome because there were very few people there so the boys had plenty of space to play and run around. We could have stayed there all afternoon I'm sure, but we needed to get home and have lunch and birthday cake. These pictures from the Jump Zone are not very good. I had the hardest time figuring out what setting to put my camera on, but you can see the big smiles on the boys' faces!
 |
| Even Jeff got to go down the fun slides! |
Even though I was not feeling the best, it was a great day! Jackson had a smile from ear to ear the entire day. Both Jeff and I are so proud of the boy that Jackson is becoming. He has a sweet heart and cares for others. He likes to be silly and goofy and make everyone laugh. He puts a smile on our faces each and every day. We love you Jackson!
Here are some more pictures from the big day...
 |
| He wanted a magnifying glass, and I just think this pictures is hysterical! |
 |
| Grant in the Buzz Lightyear Spaceship |
 |
| Cooper in the Buzz Lightyear Spaceship |
 |
| Jackson checking out the "space creature" with his magnifying glass. |
 |
| Jackson in the spaceship. |
 |
| I wish it was my birthday, hmmph! |
 |
| Jackson with his birthday sign that his friends at school made for him. |
 |
| A birthday kiss from Mom |
 |
| New Toy Story pjs |
No comments:
Post a Comment