Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just the Boys

Last weekend I took a trip (by myself!) back to Iowa to visit my dear friend who just had a baby.  Jeff and the boys stayed home for a "dude's weekend."  We talked multiple times everyday, so I was getting updates every few hours on all that was going on.  I think they all had a great time and enjoyed having some "guy" time, but I sure missed them.  I cherished the time I spent with my family and friends.  It was definitely a welcomed break, but I was ready to get home.  In fact, I might have made it back in record time, don't worry no speeding tickets were issued though. :)
Pizza & Movie Night with Dad
I love pizza!
Cheese!

2 comments:

  1. oh what handsome boys you have. I will be sure to keep these pictures to share with everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical. They are sitting strapped in their seats on the floor. I love it!

    ReplyDelete